Dragon Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Twilight

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why do some kin seperrate who they are with there human form

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wicthdragon
Judicial Dragon
Judicial Dragon

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Why do some kin seperrate who they are with there human form Empty
PostSubject: Why do some kin seperrate who they are with there human form   Why do some kin seperrate who they are with there human form Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:06 pm

This is a qustion and i figure this is the right place.' so here goes why do some kin feel they should seprrate there true selvs, with there human form?

I mean i know we all got to live life and pay bills and got all this responabity i get that and as right as this is and yes we look human and what not i get all the sayings kin will say and that makes sence '. how ever we should not forget we are dragons or what ever either there must be times to embrace that if not on forums then where huh? i mean really i just don't why some kin chose to seprreate those things when we are not one or the other we all off it at the same time we are human and dragon or what ever 'i mean we got to just start admitting it i mean i guess at times when kin says were all humn just bugs me and errks me when i know that is not evn remotely true but that is just my view and no one can tell me diffrent and i am not here to try and chage yoru views just make ya think is all. i would never want to tell any one how to think or what they are like some try with me just getting every one thiking is all.

in any case i just do not get it is all sometimes is all .
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Master of Skies
Master of Skies
Shaylle

Male
Number of posts : 403
Otherkin Type : White Phoenix Dragon

Statistics
Health:
Why do some kin seperrate who they are with there human form Left_bar_bleue67/67Why do some kin seperrate who they are with there human form Empty_bar_bleue  (67/67)

PostSubject: Re: Why do some kin seperrate who they are with there human form   Why do some kin seperrate who they are with there human form Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:18 pm

I think it is just the way it is viewed by others. I have contradicted myself with this before, just because sometimes it is easier to think of us as one, and sometimes it is easier to seperate the two, to focus on a specific spiritual part in us.
Back to top Go down
https://dragon-twilight.rpg-board.net
Wicthdragon
Judicial Dragon
Judicial Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Why do some kin seperrate who they are with there human form   Why do some kin seperrate who they are with there human form Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:35 pm

Ok that is fair and i know we had this talk' before .and i get it and it even makes sence when you put it like this but yet we should not forget we are not human either ya know?

Last edited by Wicthdragon on Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Master of Skies
Master of Skies
Shaylle

Male
Number of posts : 403
Otherkin Type : White Phoenix Dragon

Statistics
Health:
Why do some kin seperrate who they are with there human form Left_bar_bleue67/67Why do some kin seperrate who they are with there human form Empty_bar_bleue  (67/67)

PostSubject: Re: Why do some kin seperrate who they are with there human form   Why do some kin seperrate who they are with there human form Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:53 pm

You are right. That is something that we must keep in mind as well.
Back to top Go down
https://dragon-twilight.rpg-board.net
Wicthdragon
Judicial Dragon
Judicial Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Why do some kin seperrate who they are with there human form   Why do some kin seperrate who they are with there human form Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:02 pm

Yep i guess what i mean is we must keep balance is all.
Back to top Go down
gcdm
Master of Flames
gcdm

Male
Number of posts : 44
Otherkin Type : Standard Western-500 Fire Series
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Statistics
Health:
Why do some kin seperrate who they are with there human form Left_bar_bleue50/50Why do some kin seperrate who they are with there human form Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Why do some kin seperrate who they are with there human form   Why do some kin seperrate who they are with there human form Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:18 am

i see your point, but how do we embrace our draconity?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do some kin seperrate who they are with there human form   Why do some kin seperrate who they are with there human form Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do some kin seperrate who they are with there human form
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Twilight :: Draconity :: Otherkin Support-
Jump to: