Dragon Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Twilight

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need help from you all...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male
Number of posts : 74
Otherkin Type : Vampiric Creature
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Statistics
Health:
I need help from you all... Left_bar_bleue50/50I need help from you all... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

I need help from you all... Empty
PostSubject: I need help from you all...   I need help from you all... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:39 am

This has been happening to me for the past 6 or so years. Everyday I have to deal with strange pains and feel as if there is something inside my human body trying to escape. I try speak ing to it, even have had dreams about it. However, it doesn't seem to want to tell me anything about why it is inside me or what the hell it is. I have a strange picture of what it is. A strange, almost vampiric creature. It seems to almost change my moods from time. Sometimes, I can't eat, sleep or even think properly. I have tried many different things to try and get ahold of it and even have changed my eating pattern to help my pains. But somehow it still stays I can't control it and sometimes I can.
I want and need you all to help me in this serious issue.
Back to top Go down
Aevlore
Free Spirited Phoenix Dragon
Free Spirited Phoenix Dragon
Aevlore

Male
Number of posts : 199
Otherkin Type : White Phoenix Dragon
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: I need help from you all...   I need help from you all... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:06 pm

Well, i'm not exactly the most experienced 'kin to talk to, because i've only been a known 'kin for less than a year.

What I think it is, is that this creature inside of you may be your kinform trying to contact you. Sometimes this happens to other 'kin, sometimes it doesn't. I believe that you have difficulty in communicating with it because you are not ready to. Just give it time, and it'll become easier to control it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/full_time_dragon/
Salas
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies
Salas

Male
Number of posts : 74
Otherkin Type : Vampiric Creature
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Statistics
Health:
I need help from you all... Left_bar_bleue50/50I need help from you all... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: I need help from you all...   I need help from you all... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:30 pm

Thank you very much for the advice, Aevlore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help from you all...   I need help from you all... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need help from you all...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Twilight :: Draconity :: Otherkin Support-
Jump to: