Dragon Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Twilight

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KNOWING PEACE AFTER TRIAL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maeve
Youngling
Youngling

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-09-16

KNOWING PEACE AFTER TRIAL Empty
PostSubject: KNOWING PEACE AFTER TRIAL   KNOWING PEACE AFTER TRIAL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 2:08 pm

Families I see happy where kids, live happily with both parents. Sometimes make me cry. Even though I know my parents are just being happy being friends. They're day when I wished, I had our family back the way it was. The nights I was alone I look at pictures of us all together wished for those times again. When I could wake up seeing both my parents Christmas morning. Holiday were hard for me to deal with, epically those days. Some nights were tough for me, once in awhile I would pray and hope, to have my family back again. They're times I wished everything was back to the way it was. I know now that God have good plans for me. Realizing the more time I spend with God the emptiness slowly fades away. The pain and hurt has vanished God is filling my heart and soul with peace. Feeling joy deep inside my soul. Knowing that both my parents love me.
Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shaylle
Master of Skies
Master of Skies
Shaylle

Male
Number of posts : 403
Otherkin Type : White Phoenix Dragon
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Statistics
Health:
KNOWING PEACE AFTER TRIAL Left_bar_bleue67/67KNOWING PEACE AFTER TRIAL Empty_bar_bleue  (67/67)

KNOWING PEACE AFTER TRIAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: KNOWING PEACE AFTER TRIAL   KNOWING PEACE AFTER TRIAL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 2:21 pm

And you will always have your dragon family here for you too.
Back to top Go down
https://dragon-twilight.rpg-board.net

KNOWING PEACE AFTER TRIAL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Twilight :: Creativity :: Non-Dragon Literacy-
Jump to: