Dragon Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Twilight

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spiritual Growth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maeve
Youngling
Youngling

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Spiritual Growth Empty
PostSubject: Spiritual Growth   Spiritual Growth Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:25 pm

The more I search my soul, the more I change inside. Learning how to be more compassionate. Listening and waiting for God's voice. Being more sensitive to other peoples feelings. I also learned I don't know everything. Each new day I learn something new. Looking at people through spiritual eyes. Trying to understand where people come from. Learning to resist temptation. Finding myself wanting to help others more. Always keeping my eyes on Dad. Slowly letting go of all my fears and worries.
Trying my best to learn Father's way. Never turning my back from Him. Learning to trust Dad fully. Leaning only on him, through rough times. Never doubting that He loves me. A day without Him is far worse then a day with Him when I have a bad day. Learning to show forgiveness and kindness. Trying not to judge everyone. Trying to have an open mind and heart. Sharing what Dad has given me . Treasuring each new day as a fresh start. I am grateful to have Dad in my life.
Back to top Go down

Spiritual Growth
Page 1 of 1