Dragon Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Twilight

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What i went through

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoka
Dragon of Shadows
Dragon of Shadows

Male
Number of posts : 51
Otherkin Type : Pure red shadowdragon
Registration date : 2007-09-16

What i went through Empty
PostSubject: What i went through   What i went through Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:48 am

The great tower

I have walked the long tower of nothingness. You walk up the tower to get to the top to become a hero. The tower just keeps going on and on. You stumple a few times here and there. I want to use my wings to get the tower but they are tied. I kept going. I fell off the stars. I started crying and went into a shell of nothing. I wantend to denounce myself. I wantend to denounce myself to the world.

Denounce my dragon self destory this lie destory it for good. I started sobbing and prayed and one fathel sunday. I was asleep and in my sleep i was visited by an angel in the shape of a tree frog. He said to me you have ways to go. Get up and keep going. I got back up on my feet. I took that first step and I prayed. I started hearing a song behind me. It was the song I'll lead you home. I started running up the stairs. I never saw the end. 5 long months i walked up this tower falling curseing hurting. All i wantend to do was end it. End my dragon self. But the thoughts kept comeing. I need to make it. I need to win.

But it got to hard. I started slowing. I stoped on a stair. This felt like the trials of tribulations to me. The pain in my arms and legs from useing work as a way to get out of it. Then I gave up and left. I felt it was the end. Then i had one last ounch of power in me. But it was no use. Then I started hearing that someone needed me. Someone needed me. I got up the last stair and fell to the ground and make sure before. I came back I listend to the music. Then I took that step off the other side of the tower.

That is my story of the great tower my tower. Of what it felt like when i was gone.

Enjoy my freinds

I belive we all have a tower to over come. A tower of hardships pain anger hate. LIke the jounrey through the road. Do we take the rough the short path. Do we open th edoor or leave it closed? These are questions and answers of a path we all take. I wonder do we all just take the same stair? Are we all teh same in this matter?

That I may never know.

Heres the poem

I am put a lonley travler on this road. I walk through many wonders. I see no life or hear nothing. All I see is a road leading to a whole other land. I take that step on the road the other land. I see the raven following me in the sky. I hear the birds sing of a far off world. I keep my foot from stumpling. I start to wonder where is the inn? I see a light at the end of a tunnel. I start to wonder. Will i ever make it in the tunnel. I see the light in my heart not my eyes. I keep going through the darkness. I see a step. I see a sighn. I am at the end of my journey. Here is my stop. Here is my bag. Now go take your journey. Tell your story. Tell your hope. Of finding and knowing. Your not alone in your journey.

This may also help to understand the journey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PidY2jfwXJg
Back to top Go down
Aevlore
Free Spirited Phoenix Dragon
Free Spirited Phoenix Dragon
Aevlore

Male
Number of posts : 199
Otherkin Type : White Phoenix Dragon
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: What i went through   What i went through Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:14 pm

I swear I have seen this before..

Nevertheless it continues to fascinate me. Thank you for posting, as always.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/full_time_dragon/
Yoka
Dragon of Shadows
Dragon of Shadows

Male
Number of posts : 51
Otherkin Type : Pure red shadowdragon
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: What i went through   What i went through Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:25 pm

Yes I posted it on rashans forum also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What i went through   What i went through Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What i went through
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Twilight :: Creativity :: Non-Dragon Literacy-
Jump to: