Dragon Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Twilight

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragons Eye
Egg
Egg
Dragons Eye

Male
Number of posts : 13
Otherkin Type : Eclipse Dream-Dragon
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye. Empty
PostSubject: Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye.   Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:53 pm

Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye. MyDragonLogo

Hello everyone.

I am Dragon's Eye, a new visionary and explorer of things known and unknown. I visited this site before as a guest, after seeing just how many Dragon-related sites there really are! I have been doing some soul-searching for a very long time ( perhaps many years ) and was going through an identity crisis of sorts. I didn't feel that I belonged anywhere ( especially here on Earth or this physical plane ). I knew there had to be some logical and reasonable answers to some of life's burning questions that the present-day church and similar institutions were simply NOT going to even entertain an answer that made any sense to me.

I admit that I was formerly of the Christian persuasion. I wasn't very happy, nor very comfortable with the doctrines and all of the elements of control ( mind-control? ) that I had to endure. I resented being told what to believe and what to trash ( being that I am fiercely independent and very strong-headed ). I here now, admit and defend my actions and notices, as wholesome and right, that I have long since rescinded any ties and connections to aforesaid doctrinal systems ( freedom at last! )

I feel like a wanderer without a place to call home. I feel that the world of Dragons has the right place for me. I admit that I am hopelessly in love with Dragons and wish very much to be as one! I sometimes feel the need to "spread my wings" and "take flight" towards the heavens. I have heard the many stories of "people" who were either embodied in an alternate form or could change between forms. I have never seen this happen for myself, but I couldn't with clear conscience outright deny any possibility of this happening! ** Does this perhaps fit someone as possibly being of the wrong form or perhaps born in the wrong place??? **

There must a reason why every time I even see the image of a Dragon, that I feel a strong connection with all that it symbolizes and a yearning to be as one of them. I certainly don't feel the same kind of connection around most "human" companionship.

I remember, from several years ago, hearing many times that a massive spiritual awakening was soon to take place. Only some would experience this in the earlier days, while some others may experience such at the later days. I am curious if perhaps I was to be one of the earlier experiencers of this "awakening"? Is this possibly to be how my awakening is to come about? Is this something relating to Dragons and Dragon-kind? Does this all sound familiar to someone out there? Are there others here who are experiencing such an overflow of emotion as I am?

I will close this particular post for now. I wish everyone here Peace, Love, and be bathed in the light of spirit! I will be willing to share some of the answers that I discover while I gain momentum on my spiritual journey. I don't care if I am called a "crackpot" as I have been called all sorts names of similar fashion for most of my "Earthly" life! My path is the one that was destined for me for a purpose.

PS: My proposed avatar ( I created it myself by hand! )

Back to top Go down
http://www.templeoftheancientdragons.org/
Arix
Juvenile
Juvenile
Arix

Male
Number of posts : 86
Otherkin Type : Warrior Dragon
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye.   Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:27 pm

I'll say just one thing - pretty much everything you said just there, we've all gone through the exact same thing. We know exactly what you mean.

Unfortunately, this place is pretty much dead. But I would like to see more of you and talk to you more - do you have an MSN address?
Back to top Go down
http://dragonrealm.ddstuff.com/node/36
Dragons Eye
Egg
Egg
Dragons Eye

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye.   Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:06 pm

Thankyou Arix!!!

I really feel better after I had my "shedding" today! I feel this would be a good subject to elaborate later. I felt sooo alive after I had my release. ( That is, this disavowal and disengagement of old sorrows, pains, and angers. ) This was obviously needed to make room for the MASSIVE energy I was bathed in ( maybe by the Great Master Dragon himself? ) I thought this shedding would be of such a violent and cataclysmic nature because of the intense rage I had built up over the years. This was the reason for a trip far into the hills and far away from the city! Instead, to my greatest surprise, it all just simply melted away peacefully and quietly. I chanted and asked the Great Master Dragon and his helpers to grant me the strength, compassion, and wisdom to change before them into the being that I wanted to be. I asked very much to be invited and/or accepted into the Dragon Family and be guided with love and wisdom.

Ahhhhh! I was in total shock as to how soon ( a few moments ) that I felt literally deluged in energy and love! Some of my physical disablements temporarily disappeared for at least an hour! This may be just my unique experience as to the exact details, but my day trip was well worth it! I feel so spiritually-free of all of the emotional baggage that no "church" or doctrine could ever compare. I love feeling like I can now gain full control over my life choices.

Because of my "rebirth" today, my love for Dragons is unending and unparalleled. My lady love has even noticed some difference in me later in the evening! Sometimes, cold "logic" just doesn't answer the questions about our spiritual experiences. We, therefore, discover that "leap of faith" can uncover those "unanswerable" mysteries! I am a very scientific-minded soul that believes in results to show as proof. This has helped me see that even REAL science has to once in a while take a "leap of faith"!

Once again,

Thank you for taking the time to read me! `:-)

As to MSN: I don't touch it! I do my posts on forae like these as this is where I have time to read and then post and reply. ( I also don't do IRC or any kind of "chat". )

- Dragon's Eye ( The inevitable. )
Back to top Go down
Arix
Juvenile
Juvenile
Arix

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye.   Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:43 pm

Quote :
As to MSN: I don't touch it! I do my posts on forae like these as this is where I have time to read and then post and reply.
Why exactly is this? As I said, this place is practically dead, it would make things a lot easier.

In any case, good to hear about your becoming one of us. I remember when I went through the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Dragons Eye
Egg
Egg
Dragons Eye

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye.   Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:13 pm

Unfortunately, I have noticed a lot of "kindred" sites are getting rather stale. What a shame! I have my rebirth experiences as recent as here and now, and there aren't many interesting, ongoing discussions continuing. This board seems to have some ( my opinion ) more recent ( as in about a few months not Years ) posts. I just thought this would be a good place to start and familiarize myself with what looked like a good community. I only get limited times and days to access the internet ( usually only when I have some change to go out for coffee at the cafe' ). I subsist on very little money as I am only receiving a small amount of disability pension $ monthly.

This trying to "feel comfortable" bit is very difficult ( One of the Main reasons why I sometimes fall into a bit of depression for a period ). My country is becoming much harder to live as a "normal" being because of all the mess coming from "bad managers" and corrupt "people" in many high places. Some of the kinds things and subject matter I have communicated could very easily get me committed to a psych-ward and put on very dangerous psychoactove drugs! ( Yuk!!! )

If MSN is the only option, then I have a big problem! I can't MSN or anything even close to MICROSOFT! I just wish I had the time and tools to have learned Linux years ago so that I could Dump Microsoft products altogether and Never even use their services. Chats, IM's, and what have you would require me to be online for hours daily if didn't want to miss anything important to me. I just rather not do MSN or anything similar. It is a decision made with much thought and not done so cavalierly. If it is the one thing that I am best known for, I am very methodical and calculated when it comes making a decision.

If this particular board is as good as dead, then I really don't a net-home nor a place where I can be comfortable to explore my chosen passion and share my own insights! I'm sorry if I sound defeatist on this, but I just rather have a forum, similar to this one, in which to share in the exoeriences of Dragondom.

Anyway, I think I have worn this thread rather thin, and it seems that only you, Arix, has been social enough to give me some encouraging feedback! Thanx a bundle!
Back to top Go down
Arix
Juvenile
Juvenile
Arix

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye.   Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:41 pm

Hey, no problem. Hell, if you really want, we could stick around here and have conversations in the various boards, make it look a bit more active, and maybe some others will eventually drop by as well.

So, now that you've awakened your dragon self, perhaps you could share a few things about yourself. Like what exact kind of dragon you are? I myself am a western-style warrior dragon, born for the fight.
Back to top Go down
Dragons Eye
Egg
Egg
Dragons Eye

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye.   Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:03 pm

OK!

Sometimes it takes just one ( or two ) to breathe new life into what was considered old and dying. I like the idea of being in front of "new wave" ( not literally, though *** LOL *** ).

As to what "species" or type of Dragon: This one question I have pondered for sometime. I talked with my dear girl-friend about some of the things I was feeling as a "renewed and freed Dragon". She shared a little bit about her love of Dolphins and love of the water. She also related to me about have some interesting experiences where she healed someone! Wow!!! I then proffered that she was most definitely a water adept and that she probably would do well with the sea-spirits of Dolphins ( and perhaps the graceful Whales ).

This brought about another wave of emotion within me and flash images and memories of some of the things that defined my experiences. I am normally quite calm and diplomatic, but can very quickly, on the fly, become aggressive, quick-tempered, and very outraged if certain things happen to me. I am normally patient ( when calm ), but can become the exact opposite and perhaps a little reckless in my actions.

I am calculating, precise, and determined when I decide on a course of action. I fear the "dark side" of my personality when it comes to dealing with bullies and purposeful-antagonists. I can be compassionate when a situation calls for it. I can also become ruthless when I am desparate, cornered, and/or feel threatened - this is where I am considered most dangerous. If I become outraged, I don't even have to speak and all who know me literally leave the area!

In the physical aspects: I am not normally physically strong, but can somehow be able to call on impressive strength in a burst. I am fairly quick as my reaction times ( were evaluated ) have been seen to be very impressive ( sorry if that sounds like a brag - just what others have observed of me ). I have been told of my "Rattlesnake" reflexes. For these reasons, I don't do much play-fighting as my reactions become unpredictable under pressure. I am considered, by others, to be a complex "person" and rather unpredictable! ( Sounds a bit like our local weather. *** again LOL in sarcasm *** )

The only answer I could give you, as a guess, is that I am guide by Fafnir - the Great Dragon of Fire, and maybe tempered ( or refined by the Great Dragon of Wind and of Earth. ) In other words, I live as Fire and trace to all other elementals in small quantity. I hope this makes sense. I have been told many times in my life to "broaden my knowledge and horizons" rather than concentrate on only one area of interest. Hmmmm! Did some of these folks with such sage advice know something about me that I had not yet learned about???

I just seem to feel a connection with Fafnir and the loving presence of all the other Dragons. I do, however, extend my love and respect to all of the Dragons as I see the inherent nature of balance. I am a being who constantly seeks a balance even though I can be thrown out of balance fairly quickly!

I am going to see about consulting with an experienced local Wiccan, and see where I can take my eagerness for learning magic and the divine aspects of Dragondom. It seems that some practitioners of Dragon magic have revealed that this is very similar to ancient Wiccanism with some Druidism ( for the aspects of Nature magic ). If this bears some accuracy, I would like to see where I can start as there seems to be so few solid sources of inspiration. ( Are Dragonkin and their practices becoming in danger of extinction?!? )

I am going to make a few more "nature trips" to the foothills to further "rededicate" and strengthen my spiritual connection as this still feels very new to me, even though it feels like I have been here before! The best thing I ever did while on my last nature trip was to absolve and renounce my past sorrows and pain ( my "shedding" if you will ) which has made me feel lighter and less-burdened. A few more nature trips should help me clear my mind to the point that I will, hopefully, be able to receive ( hear ) my spiritual Dragon family speaking to me. I am starting to pick up the emotions of others again ( albeit, very slowly regaining this ability ). I can still foreshadow events directly relating to my immediate safety ( my girlfriend has seen this in reality time over ). I just have a very-good ability to sense danger. ( I have known this since I was a teenager even though I didn't always listen to it! )

As to the "Psychotic Dream Dragon" subtitle, that should pretty much say it all! I scare people when I'm in a fit of rage ( Dragon rage? ); Therefore, I can be considered going "psycho".

A fellow CB'er ( Citizen-Band Radio operator ) had once wanted to call me "Red Dragon" instead of my usual "Red Scorpion" moniker because he said that when I powered up my radio ( CB ) that it was like I was breathing fire! *** LOL in fond memory *** ':-)
I probably won't pick up a CB again as my life is going to be dedicated to my new spiritual connection and to my girlfriend! We are so happy together, and she fully supports my desire to come to know my Dragons and seek further enlightenment. I really think she will become my strongest earthly ally, and most ardent supporter! I still enjoy communicating with communities, such like this one, to share and feel kinship with others who may share similar spiritual passions. Maybe, someday, I could "mature" into a beautiful Dragon! I can think of no other creature, spirit, and/or family that I can feel so alive with!

-" Si mi darastrix malrak! "
Back to top Go down
Arix
Juvenile
Juvenile
Arix

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye.   Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Well go off, have a think about it, and come back with your new knowledge. I'm pretty much always willing to help out in any way, so feel free to come and ask questions.
Back to top Go down
Dragons Eye
Egg
Egg
Dragons Eye

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye.   Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:22 pm

Once again,

Thank you.

I have also posted a topic under "Otherkin/Support". I think you may find it a little interesting also. ( I'm trying to see if there are other areas that might get some more attention too! )

I have just done, earlier this afternoon, a re-dedication rite ( improvised, of course ) where I read aloud Draco1288's poem "Alone". I found it as an old post on Dragons Must Be Here webboard. I think Draco1288 did a very nice job with this poem as it is so emotionally-charged with a resonance to my own experience. If I ever manage to get contact info for this fellow Dragon, I would like to give a thank you for such a fine short poem! It was definitely worthy of being included in my convocation rite. I shared it with all of the Dragon spirits with all my heart ( even though I fumbled the set up and the calling of the Dragons a few times - :-( *** says Ooops! *** ). I'm very sure they understand as the intent was in my heart and the love was always there! I think next time will call for me to rehearse the verbal part better and have my mind more-fully focused on what I want to convey. I'm still trying to shake the "dogmatism" that I have been so subjected to for so many years!

May be the day will come that I will be able to do these rites in a form of Draconic tongue that others may understand. ( I know there doesn't seem to be agreement on what "Draconic" is yet, but I'm willing to find out if the Dragon Spirits' Will is FOR it. )

I look forward to the day that I can do these rites and others with a natural feel for them! Each and every one of them leaves me with a sense of self-worth and empowerment.

Until next time,

"Si mi darastrix malrak!"
Back to top Go down
Wicthdragon
Judicial Dragon
Judicial Dragon

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye.   Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:29 pm

Welcome and nice to meet ya and i can relate to some of what your going through man. so welcome.
Back to top Go down
Dragons Eye
Egg
Egg
Dragons Eye

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye.   Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:58 pm

Woo Hoo!!!

So there is still some life left on this forum.

Hello "Wicthdragon", nice to hear from you too!

I thought only "Arix" and myself were still using these forums ( or Forae ) to talk on. I have tried dragons cave and had very little luck with it. It is very busy, but my dragon eggs at my part of the cave died. Talk about some cold folks ( when comes to helping your eggs hatch, that is ). I got bummed out on that so I figured I might as well keep things simple and try to stick with the basic forum for my "rants".

I have a new website home that I'll start building from. I have some rune-meditation notes I'd like to share. Just some good words to live by. Sometimes, I wonder if I am taking on the abilities of a shaman without actually trying! Hmmmm! Maybe someone will see the shamanic-side of me. I don't know.

Anyway. I have found a few other "dragon kindreds" out there in "netland" and had some good communiques with them. So my world seems to be expanding quite a bit. I am also getting an interest in working with "Dragon Magic" and the companionship aspect. I am fairly sure that someone is watching over me. ( This may have been true for a number of years, though. )

Anyway, "Daasha",

And, "Kaeata!"
Back to top Go down
Fireclaw
Ghost of the Shadows
Ghost of the Shadows
Fireclaw

Female
Number of posts : 463
Otherkin Type : Wolfdragoness
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Statistics
Health:
Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye. Left_bar_bleue67/67Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye. Empty_bar_bleue  (67/67)

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye.   Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:45 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Dragons Eye
Egg
Egg
Dragons Eye

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye.   Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:40 pm

Hello Fireclaw,

And thank you. ( "Daasha." )

I hope my last few posts weren't too wordy or "top-heavy"!

I just sometimes get a little "chatty" when in communique.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye.   Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody! I am Dragon's Eye.
Page 1 of 1