Dragon Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Twilight

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Otherkin Magick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tysha
Youngling
Youngling
Tysha

Female
Number of posts : 63
Otherkin Type : Dragon
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Otherkin Magick Empty
PostSubject: Otherkin Magick   Otherkin Magick Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 1:29 pm

A bit different from Fireclaw's thread, this is about magickal abilities here and now.

For those who do practice magick, did you start before you learnt of your otherkin'ness? If you did, did it change anything about your workings?

Before Tysha came along Tracey had no interest in magick, not surprising as she was only 11. Our early magickal workings were very strongly influenced by our connection with dragons, but when Tysha's body died on the 9th of December 2003 our interest in magick died too for a long time.

But recently I've been host to a little spark of longing to reclaim my magickal abilities, if only a little of what I had before. I'm currently working on a year and a day of Wiccan practices and its feeling very 'right' for me, at the moment I'm feeling a stronger connection to nature and Earth rather than dragons, but its not bothering me.
Back to top Go down
http://tyshadragon.co.uk
Wicthdragon
Judicial Dragon
Judicial Dragon

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Otherkin Magick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otherkin Magick   Otherkin Magick Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 9:22 pm

cool' and for me its both it all happend at the same time.
Back to top Go down

Otherkin Magick
Page 1 of 1