Dragon Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Twilight

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Father I Love You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maeve
Youngling
Youngling

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Father I Love You Empty
PostSubject: Father I Love You   Father I Love You Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 1:48 pm

Very Happy
Father I know you're with me. I am calling you. Reaching out with hands.. Help me stay on the right path. Shine your love down on me. I am weak and frail without you. You're my rock. I hold onto you when I am falling. I see your beauty all around me. Your love is the beam that pierces through the darkness. You make sense of the mist of the chaos. You're the support I need during the trials in my life. My life would be in shambles. You have given me so much inspiration. When I think there's no more engry within me, you give more to make it through the day. The warmth you give is unlike anything else. The grace and mercy you show leaves in awe. Your warm touch can heal any broken heart. Your words calm the wildest storms. You have been there for me through my roughest times. You have all the stars light up the sky.
Back to top Go down

Father I Love You
Page 1 of 1