Dragon Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Twilight

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Love You My Child

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maeve
Youngling
Youngling

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-09-16

I Love You My Child Empty
PostSubject: I Love You My Child   I Love You My Child Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:24 pm

Why are you afraid my child? I won't let harm come to you. Don't let anyone put you down. You always bring a smile to my face. I will never be disappointed in you. You have a special place in my heart. I will always watch over you. Nothing will change how deep my love for you is. I chose you to be my child. You warm my heart inside. There are many wonderful things about you. You're one of a kind. There is something magical inside of you. I want your life to be blessed and full of joy. You're more precious then any diamond on earth. You have so many treasures stored inside you. You'll always have my angels guarding and protecting you. You're part of me. Like I am part of you. I will never let go of you. I want you safe and happy. My love for you has no measures. I'll always want the best for you. My light and love will always shine through you. You'll never have to be afraid.
Back to top Go down

I Love You My Child
Page 1 of 1